- Battery may explode or fire if mistreated.
- Do not disassemble or Dispose of in fire.
- Do not Heat or short circuit.
- Do not immerse battery pack in water or other liquids.
- Never use battery pack in wet or rained place. If EBIK is parked under ‘heavy rain’ or severe weather, it is advisable to remove battery pack and store indoors.
Use pedal mode if raining and avoid running bicycle through electric engine.
- Do not disassemble, modify or repair the battery pack.
- Do not insert metal parts into the battery terminals.
- Keep battery pack clean and dry. Don’t drop, crush or hit or put weight on battery pack.
- Never cover the air vent of battery pack.
- Keep the battery away from small children. If the battery or any of its component parts is swallowed, seek medical attention immediately.
- Do not use abnormal batteries. Immediately stop using the battery if there are noticeable abnormalities, such as smell, heat, discoloration, or deformity. The battery may be defective and could generate heat, smoke, catch fire, or explode with continued use.
- Do not use or leave the battery in a location exposed to excessive heat, such as in direct sunlight or similar places. Doing so could cause the battery to generate heat, smoke, catch fire, or explode. It may also cause the battery’s performance and life to deteriorate.
- Parents must take care that no children use the system.
- Please visit Company Outlet for regular check of system for safety and efficiency.
- Unplug power cord before removing Battery pack.
- Battery Performance vary as per weather conditions thus affecting mileage by ± 10-15%.
- Please get brakes adjusted and checked from time to time as per your convenience.
IMPORTANT! Ignoring any of the safety rules above could cause serious injury or fire.